Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Have Been Kissed

I've been Kissed by Chantal from ChaDesignz Thank you hun Chantal has asked a few questions... when I answer, I will pass along 1. How long have you been using PSP? wow long long time ago when PSP 7 came out 2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? I bought the PSP 7 when it was released and was fascinated to make something, so my tga making started at that time. scrap kits, I was alwasy curious how these beautiful kits were created, few good friends of mine told me how to get started so I did . now I am addicted 3. Who is your favorite artist? Ted Hammond, PinupToons, Dean Yeagle, Keith Garvey, Elias Chatzoudis, Jennifer Janesko, Steve Baier, Barb Jenson, Suzanne Woolcott and Zindy Nielsen, Robin Mcquay, Michelle Lynch, Nene Thomas just to name a few 4. Who is your favorite scrap designer? There's no way I could pick just one as there are so many wonderful designers out there. 5. Which 3 blogs do you visit every day? I really dont go surfing blogs, Mostly i go to scrapping Cop or if someone leaves a msg in my shout box i go and shout back:) Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace ChaDesignz name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about. I am sending this on to: Margie's Creative Layouts Enigmaz Dezinz Darla's Place

No comments: